Where are you fishing this weekend.

boris

I went fishing all week down at a little place called Weeley brigde caravan park in Essex. On the way back home to sunny old Reading I stop off at Raynes lodge near braintree, only had one fish but it was a nine and half pound carp.Not bad for my first time on a pole. Where are you fishing this weekend?

Well boris, took my kids to a well known (guarenteed to catch kinda place) and we all blanked!!!One of my kids cant wait to go fishing again, and the other wants to swap his tackle for golf clubs!!! Me..... well i just have to take it on the chin, and keep promising a good session next time, the boys are 12 and 13 but they didnt get interested until last october and we havnt had a good experience since they started.I am just hoping the fishing gets better as the weather does. :confused:

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.