Fishing Guides Wanted

Guest JimD072@aol.com

Guest JimD072@aol.com

I have started the Fishing Guides Home Page. I list guides and information from around the world. I am in need of guides to list on the site for England. If you are a guide for coarse fish or know a guide please have them contact me about listing their service on FGHP. Listings are free. I charge for hyperlinks.

Jim Dicken

Fishing Guides Home Page

JimD072@aol.com

Guest Dave Carr

If only there were a really good single site covering every venue in the country with links to loads of up-to-date detail about each venue.

I think too many of us (me included) kick something off but then never keep it going. At least I've found this forum though!

Where are the best angling web sites?

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Dave Carr:

I should add that I will start to contribute to the database on this site!

Good man! You'd be amazed at how lethargic some folk can be <nudge to others> tongue.gif

Tight Lines,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest Martin Salisbury

Jim,

If you go to the Windermere and District AA through the links page on anglersnet there are 2 or 3 guides listed there including one called Eric Hope I think at Hemingways

Guest JimD072@aol.com
Originally posted by Martin Salisbury:

Jim,

If you go to the Windermere and District AA through the links page on anglersnet there are 2 or 3 guides listed there including one called Eric Hope I think at Hemingways

Thanks Martin, I will give them a look. thanks for helping a Yank

Guest Graham E

Jim

The Barbel Society Newsletter for April lists a number of well known guides

The Society can be contacted thru

e mail barbel@barbel95.freeserve.co.uk

Guides listed incl Trefor West / Andy Orme / Ray Walton / John Bailey etc.

Graham

Guest JimD072@aol.com
Originally posted by Elton:

Jim,

Where's your site?

Oh, and BTW, you're not a 'Yank' on here, you're a fellow fisherman  biggrin.gif

All the best,

Thanks for that, my site is at: http://www.fghp.com

The England Page is a little bare, but I am working on it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have some basic info on Freshwater fishing, please verify that I have it correctly written. You do things a little different than we in the States.

Actually what I have learned about your system of regualtions I like more than ours. If anyone knows of a link to ANY local regualtions or National Sal****er Regs, please let me know I would like to add them to the links at the top of the England Page. Check out the Ireland and Australia Pages as well, and if you head across the pond take a look at the state pages and Canada Pages as well.

Jim Dicken

Fishing Guides Home Page

Elton