river soar

SAMTENCH

Guest Ferret1959

Bugger bet I'm too late in replying to this and should be asking how you got on?

Well how did you get on?

I fished a match on the Soar near Loughborough, just down the river from our place and did crap (4th with 1lb 11ozs) I'm blaming the hot weather.

After the match we (stickfloatking(Scott))went to our place to finnish the day off and had a great afternoon/evenings fishing.

Loads of small stuff but they kept coming.

Oh and God knows what took my spiced luncheon meat on the bomb but it didn't stop to be identified and didn't come back for another go.

I'll get it next time. :)

Thanks Paul for posting the link. :)

Ratcliff-on-soar it was called and i won the match with 14.8

i had loads of perch and 2 barbel one was 7.8 my pb. theris alot of small fish there one bloke had 11 lb and nothing was bigger than 2 oz.

wont be there again because i live in chester and no one in my club likes the drive so we are not having it there next year. ill be back one day. wats a good day on the soar?