Wels Catfish on the Saone in France

HOPPY4

I have just returned from a week of fishing on the Saone River in France. The European Catfish Trip company that is owned and operated by Mr. Luke Moffatt of Kent England has provided many visitors with the enjoyment of a Lifetime. During the week, it was slow going to start. When all was said and done we were able to boat or land 4 fish. The first fish caught by me, was taken on the boat and weighed 10 lbs. and was 24 inches long. The second was 35 lbs. and was taken from behind the camp on a small creek by the wife of my fishing companion. The 3rd. was taken on Wednesday by Darin Giles and weighed 107 lbs. and was 2 meters and 20 centermeters long. The 4th. taken by myself was caught on Friday night and weighed 53 lbs. and was 1 meter and 30 centermeters long. We are both looking forward to our next trip down or over as it would be for most of you. I will continue to support and provide the info to others in my area about this company and it's operators. To our guide Mr. Martin Upton, I say THANK YOU and I look forward to us fishing together again. Luke is to come up to my area during the closed season and we will try a little winter anglin. A week well spent and friendships made for a lifetime. :cool:

[ 28 July 2002, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: HOPPY4 ]

HOPPY