Your Chance To Shame Graham E

Guest Elton

Guest Elton

I have four photos here of Graham's car in a 'compromising' position. There may be other people who have more photos that they can send me, too.

The deal is this:

A small target has been set by Graham - if this target is reached, then I have full permission to publish the photos on this site and the whole world will see just how good he is at parking.

What I'm looking for is small pledges to the ACA - if our target is met (and it's a low target), then I'll publish.

If you have more photos of said car (Steve Randles!), then please forward them to me - this deserves its own gallery biggrin.gif

Once pledged, cheques can be sent to Anglers' Net and we'll send off the whole sum to the ACA. Of course, if we don't meet the target, then the photos will be binned frown.gif

Come on folks, even a quid will help....

Tight Lines,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Elton:

I have four photos here of Graham's car in a 'compromising' position. There may be other people who have more photos that they can send me, too.

The deal is this:

A small target has been set by Graham - if this target is reached, then I have full permission to publish the photos on this site and the whole world will see just how good he is at parking.

What I'm looking for is small pledges to the ACA - if our target is met (and it's a low target), then I'll publish.

If you have more photos of said car (Steve Randles!), then please forward them to me - this deserves its own gallery biggrin.gif

Once pledged, cheques can be sent to Anglers' Net and we'll send off the whole sum to the ACA. Of course, if we don't meet the target, then the photos will be binned frown.gif

Come on folks, even a quid will help....

Tight Lines,

Elton

Can't help with pic's Elton but if you STILL have my video and the envelope, open said envelope and put contents into the kitty. It's a start.

Success.

Alan(nl)

Guest GlennB

OK - three hours is enough!

I can manage a fiver, tho my kids will have to eat leftover-groundbait-and-sweetcorn-fritters for the next 3 days.

Wish I could've been there, but photos will have to do wink.gif

Drop me the address when the rest of these tightwads have coughed up Elton smile.gif

cheers

Glenn

Guest Graham E

Ok you tightwads,

As well as Elton's offer I also promise not to mention the word C*** in any more postings. (Goldfish)

Guest Steve Randles

Tenner from me!

Tight Lines

Steve Randles

[This message has been edited by Steve Randles (edited 03 August 2000).]

Guest Graham E

Steve, The answer to that is you. The idea is to collect some money BEFORE they are posted!! I don't mind being a fool IF it raises some money for the ACA.

Luckily I could not connect to the photos you mention and hopefully neither can anyone else yet.

Wasn't amused.

G

Guest Steve Randles

Graham

Apologies, post edited.......the URL was a fake and I was going to post later that all who had tried it give an extra couple of quid!

Increased mine instead.

Steve Randles

P.S My photos did not come out, this includes the photos of your predicament and also my pb Bream...just desserts?

Steve, I said you should have woken me. Believe me I have no objections to being woken to take pics for anyone. Ian was always getting me up at some unearthly hour to go & take photo's of his catch.

I have nearly finish my film, so I'm hoping my pic's of the said car will be OK & I will happilly make a donation!

Watch this space

lyn

Guest Elton
Originally posted by DonRamos:

I'm in for a Lady Godiva (£5 to all you non cockneys)

Anything for a giggle

Tight Lines - DonRamos

Excellent! Two of those and we have an Ayrton, yeah? biggrin.gif

ttfn,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk