Virus

Guest fisherking

Guest fisherking

I'm hoping that somebody can help me with this unrelated fishing topic.Just come in from work and tuned in.My ICQ automatically clicked in and there is an E-mail on my ICQ.It is now flashing away on my task bar waiting for me to open it.Now as I have not bothered opening an E-mail account on ICQ it can only be one thing,yes it must be that virus the LOVE BUG.So I am now hoping that somebody can come straight back to the Forum and let me know if it is possible to DELETE it.If this is not possible then it is Hasta La Vista for me for a while.Heres hoping.

John.

Guest Graham E

Understand you have to delete it without opening or else you have to start e mail up again!!

Good luck

Guest IanG

should let you NOT ACCEPT IT if not then just dont open it-its the attachement that does the damage not the carrier email-then just delete it and remove it from your waste basket as well. as long as you dont open the attachement then your ok. If in doubt after removing it just look in your email "sent items" and if you have a number of ILOVE YOU messages going out then you are infected otherwise you are not.

IanG