Tiger nuts

Guest Trevor Babich

Guest a.taylor@zonnet.nl
Originally posted by IanG:

Now there's an idea Elton- a charter flight to SA to catch some biguns!!!

IanG   biggrin.gif

Put me down for 2 tickets please. Tiger nuts work well here and keep the bream away. Try a cocktail of tigers and corp or use a bit of cork on the hair between the nuts for a pop up. If you can get some tinned chest nuts, they are ready to use direct from the tin. I buy mine in China town Rotterdam. Eat, sleep, go fishing.

Alan(NL)

Guest a.taylor@zonnet.nl
Originally posted by a.taylor@zonnet.nl:
Originally posted by IanG:

Now there's an idea Elton- a charter flight to SA to catch some biguns!!!

IanG    biggrin.gif

Put me down for 2 tickets please. Tiger nuts work well here and keep the bream away. Try a cocktail of tigers and corn or use a bit of cork on the hair between the nuts for a pop up. If you can get some tinned chest nuts, they are ready to use direct from the tin. I buy mine in China town Rotterdam. Eat, sleep, go fishing.

Alan(NL)

It says not registered. I have had confirmation on both computors (home & offic)

one of the three fish featured in the gallery was on tigers.

Alan(NL)

Guest Trevor Babich

Hi Guys,

thanks to you chaps for my crash course in carping. Just the other day I thought that tiger nuts were something attached to the rear-end of a soon to be extinct rather large cat with stripes all over it.

Some of you who are too young to have read The compleat angler by Isaac Walton the Queen Of The River is a carpRegards,

Trevor

Guest IanG

No Trevor I thought this was some reference to a boy freind of Terry's and I was shocked as I've known and fished with him for years and never knew!!!!! eek.gif

IanG biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest ataylor@triam.nl

It says not registered.  I have had confirmation on both computors (home & offic)

Alan(NL)

Guest a.taylor@zonnet.nl

It says not registered.  I have had confirmation on both computors (home & offic)

Alan(NL)

I have had a look and have not seen the trip to S.A as a prize in the competition section yet. Well done Elton, what a great idea. I expect that one of the bait companies will sponsor it for you. I can see the headlines in the Sun now!!!!! bye Alan (NL)

Guest Trevor Babich

Hi Guys,

the competition is a great idea-if Elton gets the two tickets sponsored and organises the competition I am prepared to host the winners out here in South Africa for FREE for two weeks.

Trevor