Spodding?

Guest Badger

Guest Badger

Cute? Fluffy?

These are'nt the muntjacks I know and fear.

Evil things they are, rustle behind your bivvy at night. You never see them though, masters of illusion and camo y'see.

Dave.

Guest RobStubbs

Dave,

So how do you KNOW they are muntjacks then <cue X-files music>???

Rob.

>>Cute? Fluffy?

These are'nt the muntjacks I know and fear.

Evil things they are, rustle behind your bivvy at night. You never see them though, masters of illusion and camo y'see.

Dave.>>

Guest Badger

Cute? Cuddly?

You are mistaken Tel, muntjacks are evil, nasty things that scuttle in the bushes at night. You can't see them though. Masters of illusion and camo see.

Dave.

• 7 years later...

Hi carpcatcher123. Good advice but since the original topic was started in May of 2000, he probably has his answer or is no longer interested.

The user ID starting with Guest_ indicates a poster who has left us.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President