Here's one.

Guest Chris S

Guest Chris

Ok, Elton, sorry if I have upset anyone on your forum. It was all only meant as a bit of fun but it seems people are getting the ache, anyway no more funnies or at least I will tread more carefully if I feel a funny coming on.

Chris S smile.gif

Guest Martin Salisbury

Yeah, everybody should chill out.

When you see some sarky comment etc it's obvious that it's meant tongue in cheek to get the forum going, you shouldn't all rise to the bait (pardon the pun)

Either that or you are all soft southerners who don't seem to be able to take a bit of a joke.............

Northern Martin

Guest Jonty

Well, I certainly didn't take offence - a wall, yes, and a couple of hedges, but never a fence !! - M'Lud.

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Martin Salisbury:

Yeah, everybody should chill out.

Either that or you are all soft southerners who don't seem to be able to take a bit of a joke.............

Northern Martin

If my mum would let me, and if I had a passport, I'd get in a car and drive oop North to sort you out for that comment:P

Southern Comfo...Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest Gaffer

Hi Chris, like Elton said, it's difficult to judge the tone in which things are written.

I sussed your humour testerday..albeit a bit slow..and was joking today. wink.gif

All the best,

Gaffer.

Guest Martin Salisbury

Don't forget your thermals if you trek north Elton, ecky thump it's cold up ere ya knows lad

Guest David

What can we say but chill out, if you cannot take a joke, you should not be on the net.

Its only a bit of fun and as long as others are not offensive what the problem.

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Jase:

It's a pity there isn't a "tongue in cheek smilie"   smile.gif

You could use the sarcastic one rolleyes.gif or, my favourite, the tongue sticking out, cheeky one tongue.gif

ttfn,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk