has any 1 ever fished yeadon tarn near leeds?

Guest aero

Guest atomtubbie

Hi, I havn't fished Yeadon Tarn but there is a good book called "a guide to stillwater angling in Yorkshire" that did cover it, I have a copy somewhere and i'll try and post the details via the net,

P.S how did you get on at elvington, I caught my first Tench there(have only just seen your post 27th may)

Guest daveholmes

i have fished the tarn many many times.if you come onto the tarn from the kiddies park side, so the yacht club is on your left,i found that this side of the tarn,is the most productive.fish tight to the bouys. maggot(any colour) worm corn bread all work. you must ground bate! little perch are a pest. carp bream roach rudd a few tench.tight lines

Guest David

Im sorry to say I would give up fishing befor fish the tarn again, far to much dog mess, the council seem to neglect the doggy problem. Get the Leeds or Wakefield book and have some good fishing minus dog mess ie vast amounts?

Guest matchman

Aero.....

where abouts in leeds do u fish

Thanks Matchman

P.S. leave reply on ponds, lakes, and resevoirs