rivers/lakes/canals

cookie1949

If no one has offered ideas I'd bet that no one who was on the forum yesterday had an answer.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

hi am new to lincolnshre can ayone tell me where on the river/ancholme/trent/canals

where i can fish without joining a club [cheers]

where about in lincoln shire are you ,there are loads of places on trent that are day ticket,just got to wait till june 16th.as for canals the fossdyke takes some beating but be there early as the boat traffic is anightmare.if you want some good fishing and are any where near scunthorpe messingham sands takes some beating,let us now where you are and can then give you some more venues.steve