line

nathan

Blimey Nathan baby

you've got some postings on here mate!

Anyway, that's what the Forum's for ....

Anyway, I'll answer this one ..... 'til it's about 1/8th inch below the rim of the spool

Sounds like you need help big time ...

Join a local club and maybe you can find someone who's experienced who will help you ...

Pref don't fish on your own .. and always tell someone where you're going

Mebbee you've got a mobiphone so that'd be OK

Hope tother experts will sort-out your other quezzies

Good luck & don't fall in!

The Geezer

nathan - Diamond Geezer gave good advice. If a) you are using a fixed spool reel B) you are bait fishing with a very limited number of casts c) you are not one who likes to load a spool clear to the rim d) you aren't using a particularly stiff line.

So, try the question again with the type reel you have, the type line you use, and the style of fishing you will be doing.

[ 19. August 2002, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President