Free Hooksetting Rod Holder Plans!!!

Guest Bob

Hey, I hope you guys can use these plans. You should be able to build this hooksetter with a minimum of tools and in no more than two afternoons. The plans should print out easily to your printer from the page. You can visit my website at http://www.geocities.com/hooksetters.geo called Unique & Strange Fishing Devices and see how to build a pen-hooksetting bobber or a solar powered aerator and even how I pay for my gas and bait for fishing and play old games like asteroids and sink sub or even find the secret of the website on how I make extra moola. Have fun and be sure and sign the guest book.

Guest chevin

If you go to this address you will be bombared with some music that is so irritating, you won't bother to look further.