bedfont lake, Feltham

JonW

Hi, does anyone have experience on this water, operated by Boyer? I'm looking to get into a nice private, non-day ticket water in west london for bagging up bream, tench carp and this lake looked convenient. anyone know it?

thanks guys

Hi, does anyone have experience on this water, operated by Boyer? I'm looking to get into a nice private, non-day ticket water in west london for bagging up bream, tench carp and this lake looked convenient. anyone know it?

thanks guys

I don't know of it, but would like to as I live/work around Sunbury on Thames. Try googling it for more information.

i've googled and even have the official boyer literature, but there's very little 'real' info so would appreciate hearing any first hand experience or thoughts. Same goes for the other boyer venues, i've checked out farlows and its too much of a 'hard' venue for my liking, also i want something more 'pleasure fishing' than a real serious carp venue! thanks guys

Used to fish the boyers lake Back in the early 1980's, as a member had many a good fish back then, also fished it in 2000- 2001 season had some nice pike, but was then a day ticket, had quite a few walks over there in last 4 years, and have found it had has a bad weed problem, almost the whole lake would be covered from top to bottom, in the summer,

so havent bothered my self, on the walks there were not many people fishing it. but they had let it go a bit, but they may be looking after it noe it is a season ticket again, we did tell them about the weed and they did say they were going to treat it, but that was 2 years ago.

the other bedfont lake mentioned is the country park lake, only small but lots of big fish in it carp to 30+ pounds double figured Tench and Bream, but lots of small fish to get through, gets very busy in the school summer holidays, where being a shift worker comes in, when they are at school, but this is not an easy lake, still tring to get a big fish out of it myself, need to fish it more, roll on the start of the season, as it is closed at the mo. day ticket.