fishing on the radio

SAMTENCH

Fishermans Blues with Keith Arthur, 06:00 Sundays on Talksport, 1089 AM.

Gary

><((((º>`·.¸¸´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´><((((º>

Fisherman's Blues is the one with brain rotting adverts every five minutes, where they seem to talk about elastic all the time. I can usually stand it until the first commercial break.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Bill Eborn:

Martyn James has a programme on BBC Radio Lancashire. If I could get my Real Player to work I'd listen to it.

Bill

If your having trouble with real player go to =:

uk.real.com/index.html?lang=en-gb&loc=gb

and download again.

Got it sussed now. The BBC had redesigned the website since I bookmarked the webpage. Its a lovely programme. Just as with the cricket commentary on Radio Four, the pictures a good presenter can draw on the radio are so much more evocative than anything telly can reproduce and Martyn James can certainly do this. I listened to a couple of programmes, one on Barbel on the Teme and one Chubbing on the Ribble. Magic stuff.

Bill

Sorry Bob

If you go to www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/sport/index.shtml you should be able to find it. Its broadcast on Thursday evenings at 7.30 but you can play it from the website any time you like. You need Realplayer though, but if you havent got that if you follow Nuggs link you can get that, although locating the free version isnt totally obvious.

Bill