Sneak Preview

Guest Elton

Guest Steve Burke
Originally posted by Elton:

Cheers, Davy and everyone else.

Tench next. 6lb I said, didn't I? biggrin.gif

Tight Lines,

Elton

Elton, a new member had 8 tench from Wingham Coarse Lake this morning and they *averaged* 6 pounds. The same swim poduced tench to 7-04 to one of the 3 members fishing on the 40 acres at the weekend. When are you coming?

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm

Guest Elton

Steve,

What were they caught on? I don't have much experience with tench - I seem to remember that garlic chicken worked well as groundbait at yours!

ttfn,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest bobbyf

WELL DONE, MATE !. Glad to see a fellow angler looking delighted, makes a change from those pictures in the weekly angling press of crap(sic) anglers looking if they want to sleep with the fish. Sarky Jock,thats me! More power to you and look forward to the your first thirty.

Bobbyf.

Guest Steve Burke
Originally posted by Elton:

Steve,

What were they caught on? I don't have much experience with tench - I seem to remember that garlic chicken worked well as groundbait at yours!

ttfn,

Elton

Sweetcorn on the waggler in the margins. Don't tell anyone about the garlic chicken - keep it for your secret weapon! Mind you I tried it with Peggy's garlic chicken yesterday on the Carp Lake and got eleven!

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm

Guest Wordbender
Originally posted by IanG:

Nice one!

wonder if there's one in the lithy??????? biggrin.gif

IanG

'ONE'? There's loads!!! Just ask the desperately interesting and not remotely sad bloke wot carries those great pics of all the big 20s he's caught. In fact, next time we're down there, I'll send him round to your bivvy for one of his three-hour chats.

BTW - don't be so rude as to point out that the 27-pounders he's so proud of look like mid-doubles, will you? Thought so. :-))

Terry.

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Wordbender:

'ONE'? There's loads!!! Just ask the desperately interesting and not remotely sad bloke wot carries those great pics of all the big 20s he's caught. In fact, next time we're down there, I'll send him round to your bivvy for one of his three-hour chats.

BTW - don't be so rude as to point out that the 27-pounders he's so proud of look like mid-doubles, will you? Thought so. :-))

Terry.

As with the 'Miserable Old Mare Who Issues You With A Rod Licence', does this guy that you speak of travel the country, fishing every venue? I'm sure I've seen him in a few places smile.gif

Tight Lines,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk