How old are you guys ?????

Guest Chris Woodrow

Well the birth certificate says 48, (funny why no parents have signed it !!!) but those who have met me reckon i have the mind of a 4 year old, don't like the idea of growing up anyway, makes you bitter and twisted.

Allan xxx

Fifty bloody three this year -nearly dead, certainly rotting, eyes have gone, joints have gone, not quite incontinent. Still what have I got to complain about Im married to a youngster (three times a week is supposed to keep you young-or so I read) Im off to Florida fishing in two weeks and Ive got all that winter carping to look forward to...hayho

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gaffer:

It was all that sparring whilst kick-boxing with my baby brother, Bretty(19), that did it. rolleyes.gif

All the best,

Gaffer.

I was getting there. I'm 19 Only a baby compared to you old timers. I SAID 'ONLY A BABY COMPARED TO YOU OLD TIMERS'. wink.gif (gaffer- I've been entered for the clash of the titans in November- In at the deep end!! eek.gifsmile.gif

[This message has been edited by Bretty (edited 12 October 2000).]

Guest Roy Meincken

Forty bloody three - but feels like 143 at the mo as I'm sat with my feet up convalescing.

Never mind - the memsaab says she'll bring some beers home soon. Drunk all that was in the cupboard. Still not old as the Grizzled one, eh M.P.?

Roy

------------------

53 last May 4th. - been fishin' since Christmas '49 (1949, that is!)interspersed with a short (three years) but very intense involvement in motor sport, as a competitor.

That got too expensive, so went carp fishing!

Now finally settled to the rivers, especially my beloved Dove (no, that's not the wife - she's Queen Bee).

So that's 41 years a fisher - here's to the next 41 !!

Jonty