Medusa baits

Roobz

Nothing? not a sausage?

Nope :rolleyes: I'm not sure why most tackle and bait companies have 'contact us' forms on their websites. I contacted AA Baits recently with a question about some of their pellets, and made it clear I was planning quite a large order. Nothing :rolleyes:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

yeah im having the exact same problems with this Medusa firm. i have contacted them twice and have yet to have a response. but if you look on maggotdrowning the people running it are very active with there responses to peoples questions.

it seems they have just launched a re-designed website and are asking for feedback. oh i have some feedback alright!

Frustrating isn't it. I can't be bothered to chase up questions to bait companies, so someone else will be getting my hard earned pennies. If they had the info on the website I wouldn't even need to ask the question :rolleyes:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

• 2 weeks later...

Well i feel its only fair to update this thread with a little positive news.

after a few days they did manage to get throught to me. telling me my emails where going straight in the junk folder.

So after getting my questions answered i took the plunge and ordered up 5kg of groundbait and 5kg of skretting pellets. they arrived in under 48hours and £3.50 for 10kilos of bait is very fair for postage and packaging. and its £3.50 whether you buy 1 kilo or a shed load, this alone got my interest.

The best news is the groundbait seems to perform exactly the same as the expensive Sonubaits match method mix i have been using and at £5.99 for 2kg of the stuff. i am over the moon with the Medusa stuff that works just as well. i have been out fishing 3 times since i brought it and its had me catching fish every time.

id say its worth checking out.