fishing clubs in stoke on trent

judchris

probably see you at hooks green then . I usually go in a dk windows van so its easily noticed

I'll look out for you. I don't fish it that often, usually just nip down for a few hours in the evening. Fish the Dove mainly.

Fished Hooks Green two evenings since the close season, once after fishing another pool for tench the other after work. Both times caught a good number of good sized carp on crust.

• 4 weeks later...
probably see you at hooks green then . I usually go in a dk windows van so its easily noticed

Judchris

Now the river seasons nearly here will you be on the Dove. Great news about Burslem Izaak walton taking on the middle stretch. And new owners at the cottage. Makes it much better. Happy days. :D

Yes been a member for years.

yes stokie 63 hoping to visit the dove soon with my two brothers who also joined biwas and had considerable success at hooks what a smashing place to spend an evenings fishing and it seems like the carp are always willing to participate .Having looked on biwas site and seen some of the pics of the rivers and some of the catches of barbel and chub it has wet my appetite to try some river fishing although ive not much exp i am looking forward to learning how to fish rivers no doubt i will be able to get some tips from other members there seems to be a very nice bunch of people and there forum is a good source of info. Hopefully i will see you there some time in the future and look forward to meet you :D