Seatboxes and octoplus

andrewb

What is the best way of getting a decent match seatbox with octoplus legs on a budget? I only have £100 to spend.I was looking at the little gem seatbox or the Scorpian .These both come with an octoplus adjustable leg fitting.

Alternatively I could buy the Badger seatbox(2storey)for £30 and buy the octoplus levelling system separately, starting at about £35 depending on the size. As this will be my first 'proper' seatbox i am unsure about which one i should choose, and how to fit the octoplus levelling system on if i need to.

Any suggestions or commments welcome,or if you know any other reasonably price seatboxes,

Andrew :confused: :)

I was brought the new Sundridge jrc 4 box, its got adjustable legs (octoplus compatable), a lift up pole seat with tow storage trays & two compartments underneath the trays & the main storage compartment as well.

Brought it from Stapeley tackle center (well Dian did) cost her £55 nice n light but good value.

You can get other sundridge jrc boxes with different storage options (ie draws etc)

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

I recently got a little gem seatbox and it really is a decent box. I think i got it for about £130 including octoplus style legs and footrest. Its only small but has plenty of drawers etc and holds me well enough all 18 stone of me. Have a look about and you can get one cheap. Iycf magazine loads advertised, try cheshire guns and fishing??? (or similar).

:D:D:D:D

Hi Andrew and a happy new year to you, well mate l can suggest a little gem box as well l have one myself cost me around £120 but had to buy the usual add ons to go with it.....so its cost me a bit more < as usual >....but another box l can recommend is the Badger 5 draw System X conti box hey mate at £99 it looks great value...

Has the legs on as well, but you will have to add various attachments like we all do.....but be warned once you start adding octoplus gear on to your box ...its like collecting stamps....l think l have added another £100 on to mine.....

Anyway hope you find the box for you, 2 years ago l decided to end my relationship with my old Shakespeare box.....had it for donkeys years....because l was sick an tired of uneven ground...while fishing....but now with adjustable legs on my little gem.......thats a thing of the past.......

Anyway good luck and tightlines in 2003 Andrew...

Let us know what you decide to get...

Cheers...

MOOK......