Bristol Fishermen & Coarse Waters

japher

hello all,

i've recently decided to take up coarse fishing again after stopping altogether about five years ago. i previously fished on some excellent still waters in south wales (owned by the Glamorgan Anglers), but have since moved to bristol.

are there any other bristolians on the forum? if so, could anyone provide any info on waters in this area? i'd love to find a club that owns a few small lakes around here.

cheers guys. can't wait to get back into this excellent pastime.

joe.

Hi Japher,

Can't help you with local knowledge, I'm afraid. Only been to Bristol twice - once, I did end up doing a bit of fly fishing and looking at the wonderful coastline around there, the other time I ended up parking my car in the red light district whilst I went off to work and wondering why all Bristol women wore such short skirts when I returned

However, you may like to try a search on our Fishing Database:

http://asp2.miuk.com/anglersnet/registrati...tion/login.html

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE