"the day i understand fishing is the day i give it up"

SAMTENCH

not really a question but what do u think bout this that a mate of mine said?

"the day i understand fishing is the day i give it up"

i think i agree with him is there anyone out there who thinks that they would still carry on if they knew everthing bout fishing?

I heartilly agree. If the fishing isn't a challenge, however big the fish, I'm not interested and won't fish the water.

Best of all I've always liked pioneering new waters and, these days, I prefer venues that are pretty too.

Thank goodnes though we'll never know it all. If by magic that happened, yes, I think I'd give up fishing.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I have been salt water surf fishing in the United States for over 30 years and every time I talk with a fellow fisherperson I learn something new. Thus said I don't believe you and I will ever learn everything about fishing.