'Dilbert' in the Daily Express

Guest STEVE POPE

Guest STEVE POPE

Have you all seen the cartoon in todays paper?

It does not take long for a certain mindset to become implanted in the publics heads, and note I say public not the anti's.

Guest STEVE POPE

OK, a three box strip cartoon, on page two.

First box, Dilbert says to wife, " I'm a nature lover,when I fish I only do catch and release."

Second box,wife replies," In other words you torture fish for fun."

Third box sees Dilbert sitting at the table and thinking to himself," I wonder why everything I do sounds bad when its put in other words."

I believe it is possible to access on the net through the site of the cartoonist( I could think of another word to describe him) Scott Adams.

Remember, this is also the paper that carries the John Wilson column if I'm not mistaken.

Steve.

Scott Adams must like that one. Did the exact same thing recently but with the boss whom no one likes and a female employee.

If the man is an Anti, he will be very effective for them. If not, he might pay some attention to an email query.