You are all mad!!

Guest ALLI_smasher

Guest ALLI_smasher

Are you all mad!! confused.gif

Went fishing today with other half, in the pouring rain,gales,freezing cold,got soaked through to my undies!!got attacked by a swan!! eek.gif, brolly blew away!!, sat there for 3 hours, then came home,and all we caught was a one eyed pike with half a tail frown.gif and he said "I really enjoyed that" biggrin.gif Are you all mad!! Roll on the sunshine and the tench cool.gif

Guest Steve Randles

ALLIsmasher...Are you stark raving bonkers, you get to go out fishing an' you catch ol' 'alf tail the one eyed pirate pike.

No plesing some is there.Oh well! rolleyes.gif

------------------

Tight Lines

Steve Randles

Originally posted by Steve Randles:

ALLIsmasher...Are you stark raving bonkers, you get to go out fishing an' you catch "ol' 'alf tail the one eyed pirate pike."

No plesing some is there.Oh well!  rolleyes.gif

Aye,

wait till

"ol' 'alf tail the one eyed pirate pike."'s twin finds out !!!

Liam

-o 'alf tail

/-o 'alf tails twin

I cant understand it!!You take a woman out for the day and this is what you get rolleyes.gif The only reason old SID(the most bad tempered swan i have ever met) attacked alli is because he does not like blondes(its true honest!!)we are all entitled to our flavours in woman aren't we lads biggrin.gif , and as for my old mate NELSON (the one eyed pike ) i was exited because i had not seen him for two seasons!!

Tight lines smile.gif