TWICE USED LEEDA FEEDER ROD FOR SALE

I have a twice used Leeda Carp feeder rod just sitting collecting dust as I do no coarse fishing any more-just fly fishing. It originally cost me £60 three and a half years ago but will sell for £25 reduced to £15 posted. Anyone interested please pm? Thank You

I have a twice used Leeda Carp feeder rod just sitting collecting dust as I do no coarse fishing any more-just fly fishing. It originally cost me £60 three and a half years ago but will sell for £25 posted. Anyone interested please pm? Thank You BT :rolleyes:

Just a correction-it's thirteen feet long-not fourteen

{admin note - I corrected the length in your title}

what model is it and you sure its 13ft ? can only find 12ft leeda feeders

I AM LOOKING AT THE ROD BAG NOW-LEEDA XGT ADVANCED 13 FOOT MEDIUM POWER WAGGLER A1032 3.9 m with recommended lines 3.5-5 lbs That's exactly what it is! Byron T

• 3 weeks later...

You probably want to check the cost of posting a rod. It can be a bit more expensive than you think given the length of the package and the cost of a suitable container.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I AM LOOKING AT THE ROD BAG NOW-LEEDA XGT ADVANCED 13 FOOT MEDIUM POWER WAGGLER A1032 3.9 m with recommended lines 3.5-5 lbs That's exactly what it is! Byron T

I thought a "waggler" was a float rod, not a feedr rod? Are you sure that you got the correct bag when you bought the rod?

Making the most of it

Chi dorme non piglia pesci

ATTENTION PLEASE/ I have a forum member Les Middy interested in the waggler rod I'm trying to sell, but can't access the private messages to answer his query. Can you please help me and let hime know I still have the rod , but am loathe to give my address but he can have my e-mail"*********" to make arrangements. Thank You Check my profile for e-mail address please?

Edited by expatriate