Yately

Guest jimbo

Guest jimbo

i'm a junior carp angler and i was wondering if it would be any good to try out one of the lakes at yately?

is it better at night or day?

and best baits?

I would try the RMC site,(they have a banner on this site) http://www.rmcangling.co.uk

I would suggest you try the South Lake as it is day ticket & has a good head of double figure carp in. For more info on the South lake phone Yateley Angling on 01252 861955.

Last I heard the lakes are still open but that was a couple of weeks ago.

Hope this helps

lyn

Guest Ian Welch

Wow...thanks for the plug Lyn, most unexpected!

Yateley South Lake is starting to fish very well indeed with lots of doubles and the odd 20 over the past week. Some excellent carp and tench showing from the Pumphouse Lake at Yateley as well.

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Ian Welch:

Wow...thanks for the plug Lyn, most unexpected!

She didn't win the Gordon Scott Memorial Cup by being unhelpful wink.gif

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Anglers' Net

Keeping It Virtual...

Mr Welch I would like to point out that since you have had a banner on this site a lot of people have asked me about some of the waters which you control.

I have only told them good things about them, as you do have good fisheries, I can't deny that.

I did ask them if they would like to know what I thought of you, it's OK we decided that there would be so many of these ******* eek.gif that if would be better left unsaid rolleyes.gif

lyn

PS Rest assured though, that if I find out which lake/lakes the barbel are going/gone in it will be on the 'blacklist' thread. You know only to well how I feel about that!