Ringle in AM

Guest gray-catchpole

Guest Steve Burke

I wouldn't use anything but a Ringle when ledgering worms for perch etc. One of the biggest advantages is that you can twitch the bait back by winding the Ringle back to the butt ring, and then backwind a little to reposition it. This twitching of the worm often induces a take, yet with no fiddly indicators to clip on you can immediately see if you get a bite.

The Ringle is also very quick to set up once you've cast out, which is very useful if you get a take straigthaway.

In fact all my stillwater ledgering is now done with either a drop-off indicator or a Ringle.

Nice one Alan, and of course our old mate Len!

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm

Guest Alan Pearce

Still surprises me how few have tried the Ringle, however when they do they never look back. Only been using it for 26 years, as they say the simple things in life .....

Alan.

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Keith Finn:

Alright you guys ,

Whats a ringle?

Keith

Gray did a review of one in the reviews section of this site.

Alan - here's a good chance for a plug smile.gif

Tight lines,

Elton

------------------

Anglers' Net

Keeping It Virtual...