AN 'get together' discussions

Guest lyn

OK you lot! here I go again rolleyes.gif

I have just come off the phone to Elton. We discussed various ways making funds to keep AN as it is.

I am going to arrange a non fishing 'get together' for three reasons.

Firstly - so we can just get together & have a social. biggrin.gif

Secondly - To have a 'proper' meeting to discuss fund raising ideas.

Lastly - but by no means least! to discuss if we want to form the ANAC. If we do what we want from it, how it will run etc.

I intend holding this meeting in the Midlands (somewhere!) any of you up that way know of a suitable venue, please email me with details. Date TBC but I hope the end of this month all being well.

What I need to know from all of you that are interested is two things. All you need answer to both is yes or no. (I need an idea of numbers.)

1, Are you interested in attending?

2, Are you interested in forming the ANAC?

Now that's easy isn't?

Well What are you waiting for?!

Lyn

All this & the RO for the BS to think about, never a dull moment eek.gif

YES

YES

I WILL HAVE A LOOK AROUND FOR A SUITABLE PLACE WHERE WE CAN HAVE A MEAL AND A DRINK AND A ROOM TO OURSELVES

KARL

------------------

It`s not for whom the bell tolls

It tolls for thee?

Guest big al

yes

yes

southern beer have you tried directors?

i can arrange something in watford if any good.cheap beer depends on what night cheers big al

Guest Paul Williams

Why not make a day of it? you could find a sports field close to a pub and have daft things like a mackrel casting competion, pin casting tuition, i'm sure the list of things to do could grow!! and you could charge a little per go and raise more for the kitty.........just a thought.

Guest Wordbender

Lyn, my sweet (see - not patronising at all) be advised that Elton's orf to Poland for 10 days (with me and Single Tone) on March 30th. This being a 10-day, carp-type enduro, with vodka at a dangerous cheapness, it means that we won't be back until March the 40th - at least. Probbly. smile.gif

Just thought you'd like to know, mush.

Take It Easy,

Terry

Hi Terry

We will have to make the 24th March or the 21st April then. Wouldn't want to interfer with your trip rolleyes.gif (Elton can you remember to tell me things like this!)

I had planned on it being a daytime 'do' as a lot of us will have a long way to travel.

I get lost once I go north of Watford!

Not much response so far frown.gif

lyn