My Female Betta

Andy_1984

This is the Betta i got that came with the tank. she's got a bit of a bite on her and can startle you if you dont expect it. was cleaning the glass one day and she rammed me at full speed!

i do feel sorry for her at feeding time though as the roach and rudd create a turbulence that see's her get knocked out the way. she gets a little special treatment though and will jump out of the water for flakes i dangle above the water.

funny too. ive caught her sleeping inside a plant and all that can be seen is her tail. when i took the powerhead nozzle off and took out the powerhead to clean the impeller (gets a little noisy now and again) she goes right inside the filter through the hole :lol:

first time that happened i nearly crushed her putting the powerhead back in so i need to be careful when i do that as she's always wanting in there when i take out the powerhead :rolleyes:

post-7003-1313841877_thumb.jpg

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

That fish will put up with eveything.....it HAS so far and now is glowing with vigour. Stop being so sentimental Andy. If it never finds a partner (and it won't) she'll be fine. She looks better now than she ever was.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...