Moving Pike

fridgeman

your doing the right thing i believe. the bailif sounds a little misinformed with regards to pike. he has probably heard stories of massive pike eating everything within striking distance.

speak to him like a gentleman and explain that pike help the lake more than he thinks, the take out diseased and dead fish they dont just go on a crazy killing spree. they also keep the young jack pike in control which do go on killing sprees (im sure they do but correct me if im wrong on this one)

then tell him if the pike are removed all he will get are a masses of jack pike which will make fishing his lake not quite so enjoyable.

find an article and print it off for him.

like i say dont make it an argument, he will listen to you more if you sound like you know what your talking about ;)

if all else fails, tell him about the EA but please dont tell him he has the right to kill them :P

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk