Fishing Rights

Guest Elton

Guest Elton

Just received this, and I know that some of you have been involved in this before:

How much should I pay for fishing rights, what factors need to be considered and where can I get advice?

------------------

Anglers' Net

Keeping It Virtual...

Guest davidP

Jeez, how long is a piece of string!

How about location (where is it), size (how many pegs), content (does it have any fish and if so what), availability (is water easily leasable in the area or are available waters rare), restrictions (when will they let you fish), access (can you park next to it or only 3 miles away), how long is the lease, are there a lot of cash-rich clubs or syndicates locally raising prices, how much would potential members pay to fish it, how much bank work is required and who would be responsible for it, option to buy?

I think that'll do for starters, but talking to Bruno would be a good start.