Views

Guest fisherking

Guest fisherking

Ok I know that this has nothing to do with fishing but more people look in here than the other forums.

Last week AN started playing up on me as in posts not appearing or waiting ages for them to appear.

Ive just switched on and all the views that were there this morning are gone and I've started from scratch again.

Has anyone got any idea what is going on because it is driving me potty.

John>

Guest simonford
Originally posted by fisherking:

Last week AN started playing up on me as in posts not appearing or waiting ages for them to appear.

Ive just switched on and all the views that were there this morning are gone and I've started from scratch again.

Has anyone got any idea what is going on because it is driving me potty.

John>

You`re right about the view count.dunno why its reset itself though confused.gif

------------------

Simon Ford

Join the temporary Carperslodge forum Also my site which is HERE which is still under construction

Cos the bit of software that counts views is(for want of a better word) crap.

I'll have words with it,

Tom

Guest chris larkins

hi john,

its just a numbers thing you need to know how many people look at your posts biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

triple winners eh?

good on them biggrin.gifsmile.gif

bye chris L

------------------

chris L

ANMC member