Checking in

Guest Casper

Guest Casper

Howdee, my name's Mike and I live in Wallasey in the north west of England. INterested in coarse fishing but have dabbled in game and sea. Just saying Hi. Is everyone in here from the States or Uk or good mix of both?

36 minutes and I'll be going fishing again. I really am the luckiest person in the world with my choice of girl smile.gif

Anyways tight lines, speak soon

Mike

Welcome to you.

Most of this bbs is UK. There are a few US folk on here though - just to keep you guys on the right path. smile.gif

Hi Casper

Welcome to AN, if you check out peoples profiles you will see where most of them come from. Hope you enjoy the site as much as we do.

lyn

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi Mike

welcome to the UK's No1 online nuthouse! biggrin.gif

I reckon i married the right girl mate cos the only time she complains about me going fishing is when she can't come with me! biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

Guest paul mc

Hi Casper

im from liverpool(just over the water as they say) recomend you stick around theres a lot to be learned on here.Also good fun.

------------------

Regards Paul Mc(ANMC)

Guest hoppy

Hello & welcome mike, from me in the North East of England...Enjoy AN. smile.gif

cheers...hoppy wink.gif

------------------

been there done that(well almost)