Tackle insurance

Guest Zaphod

Guest Zaphod

Does anybody have thier tackle insured (fishing..!) on a seperate policy. Mine was covered on house insurance, but I have sold the house and am renting. I therefore need to insure just my tackle (fishing).

Cheers

Del

------------------

Zaphods just 'zis guy, you know..!

Guest Zaphod

I just done a toting up of my tackle, I dont think I have a lot of it, and it came to £5,500 (berloody hell) I had better get it insured huh..!!

Any info chaps..????

Del

------------------

Zaphods just 'zis guy, you know..!

Even if you rent you still need contents ins. just add on the tackle to this. A word of warnig though check out the type of cover and liability some companies dont insure tackle when in use. To use a sererate policy soley for tackle can be expensive

Guest Steve Burke

Del, one of the Wingham members, Chris Ubee, is an insurance broker and he sorts out both the Wingham cover and my household insurance.

Good advice from Esox. You can get cover even if you rent, and I'm sure that Chris

will be able to help you - he really knows his stuff. His phone no is 01797-366377.

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm