SEAT BOXES

Guest matthayes

Guest Fatboy

There have been quite a few postings on this very subject over the last couple of months, and the concensus of opinion said that you can't go too far wrong with the Shakespeare Blue box.

Fully kitted out, you'd still get fair of change from £50. I'd recommend joining ANMC and checking out some of the offers there- you'll probably save even more!

Good luck,

Alan

------------------

Semper in excreta - solem alta variat

Guest Graham E

I have one in my shed /too heavy for me now.

It has quite a few bits including a tackle tray that retails around 17.00.

If anyone nearby wants it for a 10.00 donation to the ACA they can pick it up.

I still have not found a decent seat/carryall combination only kids ones.

Guest paul mc

As said b4 shakesspear is probbaly the best as you can get more acsessories for them.If you are paying £50 try to get them to throw an octoplus mainframe on it or a padded strap.The main frame is invaluable on a uneven or muddy floor

------------------

Regards Paul Mc(ANMC)

Guest Tim Kelly

Hey Matty, surely you get given a new Shimano box each time you go fishing. All your tackle still has the cellophane wrapping on whenever you're on telly! rolleyes.gif

Tim