your best day.......

Guest jonn

Guest jonn

o.k guys,

so then, what's your best fishing day?

not neccisarily an amazing bag, but finding a new lake, helping someone out, etc.

my favorite day/days are hot summer evenings, creeping around the reeds, flicking bread, mixers etc. out to the carp.

wordebender's just had a cracking session, so come on, whats your best fishing 'experience'?

Guest mpbdsnu

For me it has to be catching well over a hundred fish from the bottom lake at Cannons Ashby - a mixed lot comprising commons, mirrors, loads of crucians and roach and tiny perch. smile.gif

In those days I did'nt 'target' any particular species, and whilst others were obviously catching their fair share, I could'nt do anything wrong - it was practically a catch a cast - I felt like a star!!! LOL biggrin.gif

Trouble is I'm crap now and never catch much at all! frown.gif

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Any day i go fishing is my best day! smile.gif

In all honesty my real best day has got to be the day i took my lads fishing for the first time.

I'll never forget the smiles on their faces as they caught their first fish biggrin.gif

I blanked but don't care, they caught and thats more important, blanking is nothing new to any angler but catching a fish for the first time on your first trip is something you don't forget in a hurry and it,s certainly worked with my lads they love going fishing now and like me they don't care what the weathers like so long as they're fishing!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest matt_shaw

My best fishing day, apart from catching my first ever fish (perch) was when i decided to fish my local Northampton Arm canal for big fish, carp, tench and bream. It's not that i caught many, but it was the fact that i could go out to my canal and target bigger fish. I'm quite sad really but i got very excited when i found out the canal actually had a large head of tench. biggrin.gif

Now, rather than pay for my fishing at a man-made lake and artificially stocked venue, i fish the canal and usually have to pay nothing apart from the bait i use!

------------------

Happy fishing

-------------

ECO Timber Panals, Lodge Farm Industrial estate.

The Eco-lodgic, Eco-nomic choice on wood

Tel.(01604) 759222

Guest The Piker

The day I caught my 30lb 2 oz Pike.

Caught on the drift float at approx 200yds.

Still makes me smile when i think about it.

Thing is ,the wife thought I was making a fuss over nothing...Wimmin,who needs em!!!!

Guest scoobs11

not sure bout my best day but one that stands out is the day i took my dad fishing,the look on his face when he started catching by himself was wonderful smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

this is how tight i am i took him fishing as a fathers day present lol tongue.gif

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful