Predator Fishing Blog

burnzy

Hey guys how you doing?

I had a particularly good days fishing yesterday in Tewkesbury on the Avon. A nice sized Pike was in the mix so all was good. It was my dad who caught it, but nonetheless, a very enjoyable day. I posted an article about it at my blog, so you can see a picture of the Pike and read about all that happened at the river yesterday.

http://www.steveyburns.blogspot.com

Steve

Hey guys how you doing?

I had a particularly good days fishing yesterday in Tewkesbury on the Avon. A nice sized Pike was in the mix so all was good. It was my dad who caught it, but nonetheless, a very enjoyable day. I posted an article about it at my blog, so you can see a picture of the Pike and read about all that happened at the river yesterday.

Steve

Hi Steve, well done to your Dad! Good blog too.

Just a tip for the next big one, kneel down when having the pictures taken, just in case he drops the fish. 21 pounds of fish nose diving onto hard ground is not good, especially for the fish!

Edited by Peter Waller

Great fish. Well done.

Be careful on naming specific venues and locations if you want to enjoy good fishing in the future.

The best time to fish is when you have a chance.

Hey guys how you doing?

Steve

Nice writeup, not sure about moving live fish between waters mind you :(

Rich

Great fish. Well done.

Be careful on naming specific venues and locations if you want to enjoy good fishing in the future.

I was just on Google actually checking the location, I want that twenty! lol

Nice writeup, not sure about moving live fish between waters mind you

Where we fished is all the same stretch of river, to get from breakinstone to stanchards you just go onto the other side of the bridge, the river just curves around. =]

thanks all for you replies :) I'll be updating the blog later today after a good Pike session yesterday :)

Where we fished is all the same stretch of river, to get from breakinstone to stanchards you just go onto the other side of the bridge, the river just curves around. =]

thanks all for you replies :) I'll be updating the blog later today after a good Pike session yesterday :)

I'm sorry, I assumed "Stanchards Pit" was a lake! Looking forward to the next installment!

Rich

I'm sorry, I assumed "Stanchards Pit" was a lake! Looking forward to the next installment!

Rich

The blog has been updated.

I will get a new template on there soon giving more room for text, its quite a thin blog template.

Itll do for now though, some nice fish caught in the latest blog article :)

Hope you enjoy

Steve