Lure Fishing on the Thames

Tancho

A couple of questions:

What is the legal situation on fishing from a boat on the Thames? Can you tie up to the tree lined banks and fish or maybe drift along the bank?

Does anyone lure fish from boats on the Thames? if so what are the best areas, methods and lures?

Have a look on the FishingMagic web site. Hit the predator forum and ask the same question. A very nice man calle Gerry Castles will come in like a flash. He lure fishes the Thames from a boat called The Hooker, very apt!

The Diamond Geezer:

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Waller:

[i A very nice man called Gerry Castles will come in like a flash. He lure fishes the Thames from a boat called The Hooker, very apt! [/i]

PW

Hmmh! Your old bosom-buddy? :confused:

DG

Hardly, but have met Gerry on PredatorFishing Forum fish-ins. Really a very genuinely nice man indeed, especially for a Londoner :D . His only downside being that he rates the great C.B. :confused:

quote:

Originally posted by The Diamond Geezer:

Hmmh! Your old bosom-buddy?
:confused:

DG

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Waller:

Hardly, but I have met Gerry on Predator Fishing Forum fish-ins. Really a very genuinely nice man indeed, especially for a Londoner
:D
. His only downside being that he rates C.B. :confused: ]

PW

I'm sure you'll have put him right about CB! :D

DG