decent day tickets in staffs and cheshire

Guest crakemarsh

Guest crakemarsh

any one out there give me any decent day ticket carp waters around staffs -cheshire

quiet and nice to fish important cheers chaps

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi Crakemarsh

The best day tickey water in Stafford (well just outside Stafford) is Izaak Walton fishery at Chebsey 3 pools plus a stretch of the river Sow to see more click HERE

Or you can go to Baden hall which has a lot of water to fish the only thing i don't like is the fact they've now stocked still water barbel frown.gif For more info click HERE

The only thing i will warn you against is going to Brown "n" mud more (Browning cudmore) at stoke its a horrible place & you can only use their baits etc this fishery is for making money & nothing else!

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

Guest paul mc

the river dane/Croxton lane is day ticket but it can be hard to get on the good pegs

flushing meadow fishery in acton bridge is good as well.3 small pools stoked with most species

Dutton flashes 2 small natural pools in a farmers field £2 a day

Sankey canal at sankey bridges warrington(verry good tench water) but it can get quite busy and they have matches on sundays but you can fish either side of the match pegs

lymm dam in lymm.Good pike and bream water but it can be peggy

gale green marton cheshire-large lake with some big carp and pike.Only fished it twice never caught much i think its more a specimen lake

------------------

Regards Paul Mc(ANMC)

Guest Andy Thatcher

Ohhh nearest good one ? The Severn rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Cheers

Andy

[This message has been edited by Andy Thatcher (edited 06 July 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Andy Thatcher (edited 06 July 2001).]