Eels eeuck!

Guest danzante

Guest tony jolley

Steve!

Brionys name? . Andrea said it would be a good name as we can never get her to stay at home, she either stays at her cousins, her aunts, her friend Vickys her, nans or out fishing with me,(sorry to have taken the liberty)

spac<e>man. Times they are changing.

ps I`ve fished the water you write about. as i`ve been camped out side your house since you said you were going eeling, and I wanted to know more.

Hedgehog, come out, come out were ever you are.

------------------

Tony B.T Jolley

Guest Spac-e-man aka eelangler

BT

Does that mean I'm going to carry on blanking? Cos I don't normally!!!!

If your fishing the same waters as me you don't fancy getting a syndicate together so we can have all the fishing to ourselves do you?

TTFN

Spac-e-man

Guest trent.barbeler

Daisy Dear Daisy,

I told you that these eel guys are razor sharp.

Have you noticed yet that they have quietly highjacked your thread?

Talk about stunningly stealthful tactics!

Guest Spac-e-man aka eelangler

Steve,

New computer eh? Erica treats you better than Pauline treats me.

You and me must be thinking along the same lines. This lake would make a good NAC fish-in venue. I'll try and sort out some details from the bailiff. There are a couple of problems. 1)Officially you are not allowed to night fish but the NAC had an agreement one time before when we considered holding a fish-in there. 2)They were prepared to let us night fish but only ten members would be allowed to attend.

Might be possible to sort something out, I'll get in touch and see what happens.

TTFN

Spac-e-man

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear BT...and Spac-e-man

Bringing Andrea into this won't help you out my man....You actually seem like the Gypsy camping outside Spac-e-man's door.

Now then Stu, that was a little too hot for comfort.....

I clicked to review this comment and saw Trent has come in the door.....its nice to know we have a watcher over us...

Daisy.....twwwoooo pages....well done old son....this is getting hot.

B.T....Don't go around snitching peoples waters...find your own...your kid says this is your secret....if I find out that you've been to 'Kickles Farm' you'll be sorry.

Yours With Respect.....

Steve.

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear Lee

Just a line...digressing from Daisy's initial thread a shade.....everything all right at your end?

I am still deep in thought, OK.

Yours With Respect....

Steve.

Guest trent.barbeler

Steve,

Graham and myself had a meet today.

All is well. DCB knows and is in favour.

Later will mail at home.

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear Lee

Thanks for that...I can sleep well tonight.

Yours With Respect.....

Steve.

PS....I am off to bed because I cannot bear to see B.T. crucified on Lyn's thread. Catch you all tomorrow evening......good night.

Guest danzante

Barbie, they are one step behind me, i

cunningly began this thread to amass the many posts that it is gaining.

My two year old granddaughter is in dire need of the AN T shirt that Elton is going to supply if this thread carris on much longer. smile.gif

Danny.

------------------

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear Daisy

I sleep with my eyes open...I aim to get that tee-shirt on your daughters back if it is the last thing I do, OK.

One last thing for tonight....never be happy with a few eel anglers walking one step behind you....we move in the dark very well.

Pleased that we were suckered into this thread's growth...keep it coming lad's...only let's post a good question for the next run at this hits lark....you have until tomorrow to come up with the goods my boys.....

Goodnight....

Yours With Respect....

Steve.

PS...Have I really gone, thats the question.?