Twisted knickers

Guest Bruno Broughton

Guest Bruno Broughton

For anyone who takes a look at my trout pellet piece just posted on A.N., don't get confused by the title. I think Elton got his knickers in a twist before going on holiday because - clearly - the article is not another one on 'Women & Angling'.

------------------

Bruno

Guest scoobs11

this should make sense to you bruno-

sid that owns oakbank at longtown said fred sykes is still waiting for the "water mint"

smile.gif

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

Guest Gray-Catchpole

thanks bruno,

a very interesting read, as usual, cheers.

are there any coarse pellets that you know of, that dont meet the nutritional needs of coarse fish.

if so, now would be an ideal time to let us know, that way we wont end up having the same oild(sorry) arguments every couple of weeks.

thanks bruno

------------------

Email:

Guest Bruno Broughton
Originally posted by scoobs11:

sid that owns oakbank at longtown said fred sykes is still waiting for the "water mint"

Sounds like one of those blatent war-time codes so beloved of B-movies "The little chickens will hatch at midnight"; "Father will be home early for his special fish dinner".

Sid is obviously a patient man - it must be seven or eight years since I was there (and I can't remember promising water mint). However, I will bag up some and send it to Fred once I can collect a bunch or two.

Gray: all the coarse pellets I have seen have been fine, albeit that anyone could call their pellets "coarse", no matter what's in them. The pellets appear to be fine if they contain less than 40% protein (preferably less) and less than 15% oil (better in single figures).

------------------

Bruno

[This message has been edited by Bruno Broughton (edited 25 June 2001).]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jonty
Originally posted by Elton:

Any known effects to canines? My dog has taken to hoovering up around my pond  eek.gif

Elton

Bloody Hell, Elton !! - are you training him to do the ironing as well ????

Jonty

Guest Chris Shaw
Originally posted by Gray-Catchpole:

thank you bruno

So going on What Bruno has said, what is the protein content and oil content of the pellets that we were discussing, is it on the bags that you buy?

------------------

Chris Shaw

They played on while the reel handles spun in unison.