flavors/adatives

Guest teepee

Guest Gray-Catchpole

sorry about that

teepee, if you get it in powder form, wich i think its most available in, you will use next to nothing, and acording to some 50 grams will last you a season, if it works to even slightly improving your catch rate, its got to be worth it, from what ive heard about it, itl do more than that, im going to get some this week, perhaps it would be good for us to compare notes, we could do a blow for blow account over a period of time and report on AN, and catchpole of course smile.gif could be be good for us all, what do you think

------------------

Email:

Guest paul mc

molasses can be good for tench and bream but it gets a bit sticky in semi liquid form. Ive also found dried blood in my groundbait is good for tench and perch.

------------------

Regards Paul Mc(ANMC)

Guest Gray-Catchpole

ahhh

so thats why i didnt see you for long at the nec is it paul, drained your blood, and went in the fishing comp eh,,, what did you win mate? smile.gif

------------------

Email:

Guest paul mc

dont know what you might catch if you use my blood in your bait, but it certainly wouldn't be fish.lol biggrin.gif

------------------

Regards Paul Mc(ANMC)

Guest Graham E

Bloody Catchpole been at it again! The scrumpy. You will catch one Gray given fair conditions.

Guest teepee
Originally posted by Gray-Catchpole:

sorry about that

teepee, if you get it in powder form, wich i think its most available in, you will use next to nothing, and acording to some 50 grams will last you a season, if it works to even slightly improving your catch rate, its got to be worth it, from what ive heard about it, itl do more than that, im going to get some this week, perhaps it would be good for us to compare notes, we could do a blow for blow account over a period of time and report on AN, and catchpole of course  smile.gif could be be good for us all, what do you think

hi gray, i got some of that betain and used it in a match today, the venue was a silver fish lake holding tench,crusians,perch, and a few roach & skimmers, i put half a tea spoon of betain to a small tin of corn as it said in angling times article i also added 1 tea spoon to 1 pint of pellets to cut a long story short i won the match with 14 LBS 8 OZ, i never had a bite on the corn had 2 tench and a load of little crusians on the pellet was it the betain that worked who nose it did'nt put them off i'll let you know how i go on next time,got to go now and thin my blood with some beeeer! out of the winnings!!!

------------------

teepee

Guest Graham E

Hi Andrew, sorry to take so long to reply.

Some tackle dealers will hold also many supermarkets in the food flavouring and coluring sections.

I am not a tec lad. I just added about a teaspoon full to about 5lb dry mix before wetting. It depends very much on the strength of the flavouring. I hope you try it.