Angling holidays

Guest james barbeltench

Guest james barbeltench

Me and my family are going on holiday in august and i am trying to persuade them to go on an angling holiday my dad said if you can find one at a reasonable price and you can do other things as well as fish then he'll consider it so i need your help it can be in france the uk (devon) or ireland theres 5 of us and 1 of us are fisherman me tahnks for ya time

james

Hi James,

I've been looking myself for a holiday around september time, and I've looked at a place called "White Acres" in cornwall.

There are roughly 9 lakes to fish and whatever accommadation you hire your given a peg solely for your use. The prices for August start at £445 upto £795 For a six berth depending on type of accommadation.

Have a look at there website. www.whiteacres.co.uk

Hope this will help. Apparently the fishing is very good.

MKJ

Guest Steve Burke

I know it's not in Devon but Worcestershire, but try Manor Farm. They have some superb fishing on the Warwickshire Avon plus 2 stillwaters. Additionally, there's lots for the family to do in the area.

Several readers of this Forum have reported having fantastic holidays there. They have a website on Angler's Net and the following link should lead you straight there: http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/manor.htm

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm

Guest dexter

James

Again not one of the places you mentioned but me and the family are going to Dorset this year (near Weymouth to be precise), and intend to spend some time on the Stour at Throop.(Don't think the missus knows how much time though)

Could be a place to consider, holds lots of Barbel!

D

Guest james barbeltench

good one dexter wink thats a great idea but my mum and dad are thinking of somewhere else thanks

james