good fishing at drayton

Guest andygowans

Guest andygowans

had two days pleasure fishing at drayton last week,

i,ve only fished it a couple of times before,but it amazes me how hard they fight?

most carp places i,ve fished(mainly up t'north)the fish definatley dont pull that hard

some one told me the carp are a diferant strain than normal,doe's any one know if this is true?

anyway we never went to break any records just to have a couple of days without the mobiles and pressure of work,but by the end of dragging those beasts in for two days,we were well knackered.

all three of us cought fairly consistantly,using meat,corn,pellet or paste,it didnt seem to matter what u used once u had them in your swim,

whether u agree with over stocked carp puddles or not-any one who fishes this place should end up with a big grin on there face!

i'll look foreward to my next visit!

andy