Wingham Fish-In

Guest Steve Burke

Guest Steve Burke

By the low number of replies this year I assume that many of you have missed this topic. For further details see the 9lb tench thread.

As you'll see I need feedback on which date you'd prefer, the 2nd or 3rd weekend in September. This is because the first weekend in September is the Charity Fish-In at Yateley, and some of you might not be able to get away for 2 weekends in a row and thus prefer the 3rd week in September.

I'd underline that the event is free and is open to anyone reading this, whether or not they ever post on the Forum.

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm

Guest doc_tench

Hi steve

Love to have a go mate,any weekend will do for me.

I would like to have a go at some good Perch and cant think of anyone better to point me in the right direction! but if me old mate red-eye graces my net i'll be happy biggrin.gif

What'ts your "bacon sarnies" like in the morning wink.gif

I must say this is a very generous offer, well done steve!!

P.s Are the sarnies included rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest fisherking

Sorry Steve didn't mean to ignore you .

If at all possible I will be there and am looking forward to it.

If a certain moderator from up north was up for it then he may pick me up on the way and we would share expenses.

John.

Guest Elton

Steve,

Will there be parking attendants on the carp lake this year?

tongue.gif

Elton

------------------

Anglers' Net

Keeping It Virtual...

Guest Leon Roskilly

My daughter's graduation is on the 9th Sept, Travelling up to Nottingham on the 8th, so the following week might be better for me Steve.

Tight Lines - leon

Graham suggested that we have a barby etc with the funds left over from the Kempsey raffle at this fish in. I thought there would be a lot more going, still those of us that do go will be well fed & watered biggrin.gif

Can't wait to have another go for those big perch. Matthew said he will book a weekend off ASAP as he does not want to miss a chance to come down to such a great place.

Can we set a firm date so that he can sort it out at work.

lyn

Guest dave k

I would love to attend steve biggrin.gif

2nd weekend would be best for me, thats if she who must be obeyed will let me rolleyes.gif

Will only be able to confirm as definat nearer the date

------------------

dave kennedy USSC Angling