"YES"!!!! cracked my pb

Guest james barbeltench

Guest james barbeltench

i caught loads of fish today crucians roach perch rudd goldfish and my pb i was fishing on the rod to start with then my cousin who was fishing with me on a pole said that i ould have a go on his pole close in 3 sections out anyway i put a single maggot on my hook and just dropped it in about a foot off the lillies i watched it for a min then turned my head the float rose then dipped so i struck it didnt fight that hard probably a good jo 0n 6 elastic but it did feel heavy so i just held it thinking it was snagged it then came to the top wow i called my cousin to get the net it then shot slowly towards the lillies then rose so i could net him wow thats my first bream and look at the size it was 5lb 4oz i had my trusty scales it wasnt half slimy but it was a lovely fish any way im after a double figure carp so hear we go !!

Guest Mike_pk_Waters

Congrats James,

Thats a real nice fish, and a good start to your holidays. But more impressive is the fact you landed the fish on a No 6 elastic, looks like we all need to watch out, there is a Junior Matt Hayes amongst us. smile.gif

------------------

Life is not a dress rehearsal, enjoy it

Guest Gaffer

Whoooo Hooooo, well done james!!! smile.gif

It's been good over the last few weeks to see your progress, well deserved.

As Steve Randles once said to me 'now go get it's mother!'. biggrin.gif

------------------

All the best, Gaffer

Anglers' Net Members Club

Guest Stephen

Well done James atleast someone had a good day eh?

I went fishing today and caught nothing!

:-(

Congrats tho Jame's what a nice fish 5lb Bream!

Steve,

Well done James, bigger than my pb bream, mine is only 5lb!

With the summer hols here you should get plenty of fishing in, so I hope you get your double, I have been trying to get my double barbel for 10 years now but I have an awfull lot of fun trying for one.

'Moral' just enjoy your fishing for what it is, never be disheartened on blank days as the next day out could be a cracker!!

lyn

Guest james barbeltench

Thankyou all i will try and catch the mother farther granfather and granmother!!!!!!!!!!!!

but thankyou all