chopped worm fishing

stevepurdy

hi ,iam fishing a pond on sunday and been told best method is with chopped worm ,it is about 10foot deep and contains mainly skimmers ,roach and perch .and wonderd if some one could give me any ideas how often and how much to feed.i will be using the pole and feeding via a cup .cheers steve

I would chop up my worms and then mix them through a dry-ish mixture of plain breadcrumb. This will help the chopped worm disperse evenly, as soon as it hits the water, rather than falling through the water in a big sticky lump and the crumb will also do it's share of attracting fish into the area. I'd also use a fairly small cup from the top of a deodorant or something similar (mind and give it a good wash to get rid of the smell). Feed little and often.....little and often.

That's what I'd do mate.

Edited by Andy Macfarlane

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Maybe try potting in a cup full of chopped worm and casters, and then feed casters little and often over the top. I'd do it using a small toss pot and occasionaly you can add some more chopped worms to the swim. But i find when i use a toss pot the little and often feeding stops because you sit waiting for a bite, so i limit myself to around 2 mins, if i havent had a bite i will refill the toss pot, so to keep the feed going in!