River Brown Trout Aussie style

BigFishMad

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the correct spot to post this but hope you guys like it anyway. This is a short clip showing one of the browns we got for the day, we totalled 9 Brown trout to 2.5lbs and 2 small Redfin (English Perch) all taken casting small bibbed minnow lures.

The footage was taken on DVR glasses that a friend has started selling here in Melbourne.

Enjoy!

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the correct spot to post this but hope you guys like it anyway. This is a short clip showing one of the browns we got for the day, we totalled 9 Brown trout to 2.5lbs and 2 small Redfin (English Perch) all taken casting small bibbed minnow lures.

The footage was taken on DVR glasses that a friend has started selling here in Melbourne.

Enjoy!

I enjoyed that, thanks for posting. The glasses sound interesting - so they film wherever you are looking? They sound ideal for this type of thing.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I enjoyed that, thanks for posting. The glasses sound interesting - so they film wherever you are looking? They sound ideal for this type of thing.

Pretty much, they have a pin hole camera in the middle of the frame, on/off record buttons on one side and a micro SD card slot to save your footage. This particular model had polarised lenses too so pretty handy for us fisho's especially as no one wants to hold the camera and miss out on catching fish!