Trying to get old account / Username back?

Dave H

I had an account on here many years a go but i can't remember username or password. The e-mail address i used back then is different now so sending the info is obviously not there but it does say sent to my old mail address i must have used but it seems to be lost somewhere. Those back then were really days before a laptop existed or it was spanking new costing a fortune.

I guess this one is for Admin/Mods to see what they can do. It would just be nice to get back to the old name whatever it was.

I can't see a list of members as i am sure i could troll through them ans a name i am sure will jog the memory.

Can this be done....The only thing i think i have is my old e-mail i used but like i said no good sending it there

Thanks guys

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon