'Fishing is cruel'? Debate on TalkSport now...

Guest Paul H

Guest Dave Hill

Are you aware there is a poll as to whether or not Anglers should admit angling is barbaric?

There have not been many votes and you appear to be able to vote as many times as you like!!!

I have just voted about 20 times and moved the percentage against angling from 69% to 25%...

Can I suggest we all vote on this poll to get the numbers up in favour of angling...

Guest Elton

I'm currently emailing 1000 website owners to make them aware of the poll.

How many more of these trivial polls will we feel compelled to respond to frown.gif

Elton

------------------

Save Money On Your Fishing...

Click Below

Cheap Fishing Tackle

Guest Paul H

It finished at 10AM. I had an email read out pointing out that www.fishinghurts.com is funded by PETA the same people that are against pet ownership. I wondered with this in mind why they use a picture of a dog with a hook in its mouth (manipulated)? These people are not only a danger to angling but to all people that enjoy animals, wildlife and the countryside.

Cheers All.

BTW I was Paul From Grays